3 days Luxury Lodge Safari
This 3-day safari option is a great way to experience some of Tanzania’s amazing wildlife within a short period of time. This type of safari is ideal for those who are on a tight schedule or those looking for a weekend getaway. A visit to Lake Manyara national park, Tarangire National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater offer the best wildlife viewing experience for these three days. The concentration of wildlife in these three parks offers great opportunities to see lots of wildlife within a short period of time.
DAY 1: ARRIVE IN TANZANIA
You will be picked up at the Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to your hotel in Arusha town; you will meet your guide who will brief you on your upcoming safari. All the basic information about your safari will be given to you by safari guide.
Hotel check in starts at 12:00pm.
- Overnight at SG Premium Resort
Note: No meals included
DAY 2: ARUSHA – TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK – KARATU
After an early breakfast, we head to Tarangire National Park. The park is home to one of the largest elephant populations in the north of Tanzania, but is also home to many other wild animals. With some luck you can spot lions, cheetahs or leopards. The landscape of the park is very diverse. Especially the huge baobab trees, which are located close together in the north-eastern sector of the park, are particularly impressive. In the late afternoon you will return to Moshi with many impressions of your safari.
- Overnight will be spent at Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
DAY 3:KARATU – NGORONGORO CRATER – KARATU
On this day it is best to leave the hotel as early as possible so you can see the variety of animals that are only active during the morning hours; breakfast will be packed in lunchboxes specifically for this purpose. At 6:30 AM you will set off for Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and after about an hour you will already be inside the crater. Ngorongoro is one of the most famous and interesting of Tanzania’s national parks because here you can find the greatest number of different animal species per square kilometer. You will have the chance to see buffalo, elephants, lions, wildebeests, zebras, hippopotamus and feline species such as caracals and servals. The luckiest travelers might even see a rhinoceros, an animal whose numbers are rapidly declining. By lunch time you will arrive at the lake side, where you will be offered lunchboxes, after which the safari will continue.
After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to your lodge in Karatu where you will be spending the night.
- Overnight at Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
DAY 4: KARATU – LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK – MOSHI/AIRPORT
You will depart the camp at around 0700hrs and head to Lake Manyara National Park for your final game drive. The park is renowned for its elusive tree climbing lions and diverse bird life. After your tour around the beautiful lake and the amazing ground water forest you will be transferred back to Moshi/Airport in the afternoon via curio shops where you can grab some souvenirs to take back home with you.
- Overnight at Kilimanjaro Wonders Hotel
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch included
DAY 5: DEPARTURE DAY
Rest in the hotel and transfer to the airport at agreed time.
Hotels check out is 11:00am. In case you need a late check-out because of an evening flight, you have the option to extend your hotel stay till 6:00 PM for an extra fee.
- 1 person $2500
- 2 people $1600 per person
- 3 people $1450 per person
- 4 people $1355 per person
- 5 people $1320 per person
- 6 & above people $1250 per person
- Pick up and drop off from Kilimanjaro International airport.
- 2 nights of hotel Accommodation before and after safari (breakfast included)
- Transportation in a 4×4 Toyota Land cruiser with pop-up roof
- Professional and Experienced English-speaking safari guide
- All national park fees;
- All accommodation in safari lodges under your program
- Three meals per day on safari;
- Bottled drinking water throughout the tour
- Medical kit;
- All mentioned activity as per itinerary
- International Flights
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Optional activities
Tips and gratuities to driver/Safari guide (20usd/day – recommended)